Embracing death on the path to inner peace (2 ticket event)
Time & Location
About The Event
This year’s Dying Matters theme is ‘A good place to die’. To honour the theme, Eva and Alma are delighted to share a session and discussion around what that means and how embracing death supports you on the path to inner peace.
Along with a daytime workshop, you will also join together on the evening for a 1hr Nidra meditation to aid deep relaxation before sleep. The day includes:
- An interactive session around how embracing & accepting death as part of life supports your general health & wellbeing. You will leave the workshop with an understanding of how being accepting of death brings a sense of peace and improved well-being in life. Live with purpose!
- Info around what a Soul Midwife is (end of life practitioner) and why I found myself working in this way & how TLC can support the dying journey.
- We will also explore this year's Dying Matters theme about being in a good place to die and what that means in life & death.
- This will be an interactive session. We will reflect on its meaning and share in a safe space what the theme means to you.
- A one hour full candlelight Nidra meditation via Zoom is also included in the ticket price. A place to lie down in comfort, relax and listen to me guide you into a place of balance within. Right before bed! The aim for a deep nights sleep. Who thought embracing death could being so much peace!
- This ticket includes the Nidra session. You will be emailed the Nidra Zoom code 1hr before the session starts. Nidra is 7.30pm - 8.30pm. Upon booking, the Zoom code for the daytime workshop will be included in your booking confirmation email.A 2 ticket event which includes a 90 minute workshop via Zoom followed by a 1hr Candlelight Nidra meditation on the evening to unwind from the week’s events. Ticket entrance is for both sessions.£25 per person.
Donations will be made to both Mary Stevens (Held for DMD) and Teenage Cancer Trust.Booking via Eva and Alma website https://www.evaandalma.com/bookings-checkout/dying-matters-embracing-death-workshop?referral=service_list_widget
You can also opt for just the Nidra session - https://www.evaandalma.com/bookings-checkout/candlelight-yoga-nidra?referral=service_list_widgetFor further info, more details are included in each of the website links above.